DIAGNOSIS PRESS is a limited liability company according to Bulgarian laws. Its single owner is Snejana Krasteva Pavlova. The company was registered in 1992 in the Sofia City Court with Company Act No. 12429. The main activity of the company is publishing in the field of biotechnology. According to the Bulgarian laws, the company may carry out any other activity that is not explicitly prohibited by law.
Main Thematical Publications
- Biotechnology & Biotechnological Equipment® – 6 regular issues per year and special issues;
- Biotechnology & Biotechnological Equipment®: Medicine Case Reports - A journal dedicated on
publishing mini-reviews and case report reflecting the rich medical experience of the healthcare
professionals; COMING SOON!
- Biotechnology & Biotechnological Equipment®: Web Ahead Publications - A journal for fast on-line
publications. Production time as short as one week following aceptance. It helps your results reach
their target readers fast and easy and brings science close to the business. COMING SOON!
All journals are published in English and distributed worldwide.
- Books in the frame of the education programs – TEMPUS, COPERNICUS, ERASMUS
- A book, Human Papilloma Viruses, Editor Prof. Dr. Zlatko Kalvatchev
- A book, Human Polyoma Viruses, Editor Prof. Dr. Zlatko Kalvatchev
- A book, Quality Management in Pharmacy – distribution of medicinal products, Dr. Assena
Stoimenova, Prof. Guenka Petrova
- A book Management of Human Recourses, Ass. Prof. Dragomir Boiadjiev
- A book about Doncho Kostoff – a world-known Bulgarian scientist in the field of genetics
- Two books of poems, author: Acad. Prof. Dr. Roumen Tsanev;
- A book, Faust (translation in Bulgarian, Akad. Roumen Tsanev)
- A book about cinema, authors: Rusy Tchanev, Mladen Mladenov
- Advertising catalogues about products based on Lactobacilus bulgaricus, ELBY Bulgaricum PSL
- Advertising catalogues in veterinary medicine – Bulgarian, Russian and English version
- Special edition/on-line issue - “50 Years Roumen Tsanev Institute of Molecular Biology”
- Supplement to Biotechnology & Biotechnological Equipment (25) 2011 No. 4 - Who We Are and
What We Achieved
- Special Edition - Second Balkan Conference on Biology, 21-23 May 2010, Plovdiv,
50 Years University of Plovdiv
- Special issue “National Program for Biosafety” – an international product of the Institute of Genetic
Engineering and UNEP.
- Special issue “Balkan Tobacco”, 1996
- Special issue “Balkan Biotechnology Network”, 1997
- Special issue “Rose conference”, 2000
- Special issue 2001 – Plant Biotechnology – AgroBioInstitute, Bulgaria – Tubitac-MRS, Turkey
- Special issue “Challenges of 21st Century”
- Special issue “General & Applied Microbiology”
- Special issue “Bioremediation techniques for detoxication of hazardous pollutants in industrial
waters and sludges”
- Special Issue, AgroBIoInstitute, 20th Anniversary, Research and Development
- Student manual “Practical Biotechnology and Biochemistry”
- Manual Organic Farming, Ass. Prof. Mariana Vlahova