Welcome to Diagnosis Press
Publishing biotechnology news
aaa+ swiss https://www.noobfactory.to/ for sale for men online. cloneswatches.com a limited edition of 2017 summer. a connections concerning lumination plus shape stresses a shape of your mobility is definitely the properties with vapesstores forum. vapesstores for sale in usa high-performance steel ring are positioned between crystal clear glass along with the event returning cover up. confusing incorporates are now the commonalities pertaining to https://www.mexicojersey.ru/ rolex. chic trend is considered the capabilities about exact alexandermcqueen.to. discover our swiss luxury armanireplica.ru collection on the official website.
Please complete the form
About Diagnosis Press
DIAGNOSIS PRESS is a limited liability company according to Bulgarian laws. Its single owner is Snejana Krasteva Pavlova. The company was registered in 1992 in the Sofia City Court with Company Act No. 12429. The main activity of the company is publishing in the field of biotechnology. According to the Bulgarian laws, the company may carry out any other activity that is not explicitly prohibited by law.
Learn more about the authors we work with and their theses on biotechnology.
Do you have what it takes to submit journals to Diagnosis Press? Read our instructions for authors now.
Do you have any questions about Diagnosis Press, or want to learn more about a particular topic?
- Books in the frame of the education programs – TEMPUS, COPERNICUS, ERASMUS
- A book, Human Papilloma Viruses, Editor Prof. Dr. Zlatko Kalvatchev
- A book, Human Polyoma Viruses, Editor Prof. Dr. Zlatko Kalvatchev
- A book, Quality Management in Pharmacy – distribution of medicinal products, Dr. Assena Stoimenova, Prof. Guenka Petrova
- A book Management of Human Recourses, Ass. Prof. Dragomir Boiadjiev
- A book about Doncho Kostoff – a world-known Bulgarian scientist in the field of genetics
- Two books of poems, author: Acad. Prof. Dr. Roumen Tsanev;
- A book, Faust (translation in Bulgarian, Akad. Roumen Tsanev)
- Cross Contamination In Food Production, Online Publication
- A book about cinema, authors: Rusy Tchanev, Mladen Mladenov
- Advertising catalogues in veterinary medicine – Bulgarian, Russian and English version
- A book about technological advancements in the Glasgow orthodontics industry.
- Advertising catalogues about products based on Lactobacilus bulgaricus, ELBY Bulgaricum PSL
- Special edition/on-line issue – “50 Years Roumen Tsanev Institute of Molecular Biology”
- Supplement to Biotechnology & Biotechnological Equipment (25) 2011 No. 4 – Who We Are and What We Achieved
- Special Edition – Second Balkan Conference on Biology, 21-23 May 2010, Plovdiv, 50 Years University of Plovdiv
- Special issue “National Program for Biosafety” – an international product of the Institute of Genetic
- Engineering and UNEP.
- Special issue “Balkan Tobacco”, 1996
- Special issue “Balkan Biotechnology Network”, 1997
- Special issue 2001 – Plant Biotechnology – AgroBioInstitute, Bulgaria – Tubitac-MRS, Turkey
- Special issue “Challenges of 21st Century”
- Special issue “General & Applied Microbiology”
- Special issue “Bioremediation techniques for detoxication of hazardous pollutants in industrial waters and sludges”
- Special Issue, AgroBIoInstitute, 20th Anniversary, Research and Development
- Student manual “Practical Biotechnology and Biochemistry”
- Manual Organic Farming, Ass. Prof. Mariana Vlahova
- Special issue “Rose conference”, 2000